Want to support a strong sex drive, but do it naturally, without a scary prescription or the risk of a six hour erection?
We’re not going to send you into some back alley.
Or ask you to buy a questionable product off late-night television. And certainly no strange looking devices.
All you need for a naturally strong sex drive are the right minerals. Seriously. These four minerals can be the key to rejuvenating your sex life and revving up your sex drive.
Who knew it could be so easy?
1. Calcium. Most people know that you need calcium for bone health. And some people know that it helps support muscle health and function, too – but not many people make the connection that muscle health and function leads to a strong sex drive! It works like this: your muscles use calcium to contract. All your muscles, including the ones in play during an erection. Weak muscle contractions mean weak orgasms. But that also means that powerful muscle contractions mean powerful orgasms. And when your orgasms are powerful, it’s easy to have a strong sex drive! Find calcium in dairy products and leafy greens.
2. Vitamin D. Consider this item 1a on this list if you prefer because vitamin D obviously isn’t a mineral. However, your body can’t absorb calcium properly without enough vitamin D – so it doesn’t matter how much calcium you’re getting if you’re not getting vitamin D. Be sure to balance them both with plenty of salmon, cheese, and eggs.
3. Magnesium. The list of reasons why magnesium is good for you is simply too long for any one article. But when it comes to why magnesium is vital for a strong sex drive, we’ll try and keep it short – your body requires magnesium to produce some of the sex hormones that trigger desire and arousal. It also helps with muscle function, which we’ve established helps strengthen your orgasms. But just as importantly, magnesium helps with nerve function, so you’re sure to feel every pulse, tingle, and touch. Get enough magnesium to keep your sex drive strong in figs (a sexy food, in their own right), black beans, and avocado.
4. Selenium. This mineral is a vital part of a strong sex drive and a healthy reproductive system. Almost half of all the selenium in a man’s body is found in the genitals. But it’s a catch-22 because men need selenium in semen, but they lose selenium when they ejaculate. Keep a strong sex drive by making sure you replenish your selenium stocks with almonds, walnuts, and oysters – a classically sexy food!
5. Zinc. Known as “the sex mineral,” zinc may be the most important mineral when it comes to having and keeping a strong sex drive. Most importantly, it’s required for the production of testosterone. Obviously, this means that a deficiency in zinc can cause lowered testosterone levels, a decrease in semen production, and a drop in sex drive. After all, no testosterone means no sex drive. But that’s not all. Zinc has been linked not only to sex drive, but to fertility, potency, and long-term sexual health. Part of that is because it’s also a vital mineral when it comes to prostate health – which is directly tied to sexual health! But, like selenium, men lose zinc every time they orgasm. So load up on selenium with plenty of pumpkin seeds, lobster, and chickpeas. Or, you can get 100% of your recommended daily allowance of zinc from ProTeva Plus, and protect your strong sex drive by protecting your prostate!
Don’t think a strong sex drive and a rousing sex life are things of the past. Protect them the right way, with the right foods.
Sexual health is as important as any other health goal. Embrace it!