You do. But there’s always a reason to order another round… or the chili fries… or sit and watch the game instead of go for a walk.
Would it help make taking care of your health easier if we told you that doing so could support stronger erections and a better sex life?
Now that we’ve got your attention, it’s true – your overall health is directly linked to your sexual health.
Stronger erections. More powerful orgasms. Greater drive. You can get it all, by taking care of your health.
Let’s look at how…
1. Heart Healthy = Stronger Erections. A good general rule is that if it’s good for your heart, it’s good for your sex life. Just like you need healthy blood flow for a strong cardiovascular system, you need healthy blood flow for stronger erections. And your performance will be impacted by your blood pressure and cholesterol, too. It’s up to you to decide if it’s impacted positively, or negatively.
2. Get moving – the RIGHT way. You’ve been thinking about starting an exercise routine for a while now. It’s finally time, because the right activity can help give you stronger erections! Exercise keeps your heart healthy, your blood flowing, and gives you stamina – all things you’ll need once you’re performing the way you want to be. The key to using your workouts for stronger erections is to choose the right workout. Avoid cycling, either mobile or stationary, because it can pinch nerves in your groin. That’s both painful and damaging. Stick to walking, running, swimming, or any other activity that doesn’t put you at risk.
3. Lose weight if you need to. Carrying too much weight is bad for your overall health, your heart, your energy levels, and yes, your sexual performance, too. It’s all interconnected. But specifically, being overweight has been linked to conditions that cause nerve damage. And nerves that have been damaged don’t respond as well, anywhere. Lose weight before you ever start down that path. Luckily, your new exercise plan should help make this one easier!
4. Watch your alcohol. It may feel manly to have a couple scotches over the course of the evening, but you’re not doing yourself any favors if you drink them too often. Your nightly glass of red wine is fine. And keep enjoying the occasional scotch, as well. So long as you’re drinking in moderation. It’s when the alcohol consumption goes from moderate to heavy that you may run into performance problems. First, in the moment, it’s difficult to achieve and maintain an erection when you’re intoxicated. But longer term, heavy alcohol consumption can cause nerve damage, liver damage, and it may even affect hormone production.
5. Quit smoking. This is another one you’ve been thinking about for a while. It’s an addiction that is difficult and painful to break. However, it’s also holding back your sex life. Smoking causes blood vessels to constrict – the same blood vessels that decide the power of your erection. If the blood can’t flow, you won’t perform as well. Plus, let’s be honest, you’ll taste and smell better to the person in bed with you. It’s time to quit.
6. Keep your teeth clean. Speaking of tasting better for your partner, oral health is connected to sexual health. Tooth decay affects your whole system, not just your mouth. Any bacteria in your mouth gets into your blood stream when you swallow. Once it’s in your bloodstream, it’s everywhere. This bacteria can damage blood vessels and hinder blood flow, preventing stronger erections.
7. Get enough sleep. Sleep deprivation affects every single aspect of your health, including your sex life. It isn’t just about having more energy and being in a better mood, though – although those things contribute to sexual performance! Sleep directly impacts testosterone production. Keep hormone levels where you need them for the stronger erections you want by getting enough sleep every night.
8. Choose the right supplement. There are so many performance enhancement products on the market. Pick one that doesn’t only increase desire or sex drive, but that’s been designed specifically to support stronger erections, as well. Stamina and desire are essential, yes, but they’re only pieces of the puzzle. Prime Power, our male performance support supplement, is formulated to spike stamina, boost sex drive, AND support harder, stronger erections. Why settle for half of the picture when you can have the whole thing?
The secret to stronger erections isn’t actually a mystery – it’s good health. And Prime Power.