It’s the biggest racket in modern medicine.
When you’re battling energy and fatigue issues… THEY DRUG YOU UP!
When you’re a little down… THEY DRUG YOU UP!
When you’ve got a “personality” issue…
They’ll DEFINITELY will DRUG YOU UP for that one!
But there’s something ELSE that can SOLVE some of today’s BIGGEST problems.
Even the ones that are supposedly all “in your head.”
No meds… and no tearful conversations with a shrink about how mommy didn’t hug you enough or daddy didn’t buy you a bike when you were 12.
It’s a single set of vitamins.
That’s right -- the RIGHT NUTRIENTS can make you “right in the head.”
Don’t believe me?
I’ve seen it firsthand.
In fact, it’s the reason I went into medicine in the first place!
‘Crazy’… or INSANE deficiency?
More decades ago than I’d care to admit, my sister suffered a breakdown.
Docs swore the only options were drugs and – quite possibly – putting her away forever.
She’d never be a productive member of society again, they said.
And naturally, they also pulled out the Freudian BS…
Blame the parents!
Thankfully, my parents – who truly weren’t at fault – didn’t believe a word of it.
They began searching for another answer…
Dad came across the groundbreaking work of Dr. Abram Hoffer, who pioneered vitamin B3 for schizophrenia.
Just 18 months later, my sister was in law school and went on to become a practicing attorney. (I’ll let you decide if that counts as “productive member of society.”)
Sadly, Dr. Hoffer’s game-changing research on B3 didn’t change a thing in the mainstream.
They ignored it, as Big Pharma focused instead on profitable drugs instead of effective nutrients.
But it sure did open MY eyes… and inspire me to get started in medicine.
That’s just ONE example. ALL the amazing B vitamins pack hundreds of others!
- As we saw with my sister, this single nutrient can REVERSE one of today’s most devastating “psychological” conditions.
- It can also help ease nicotine cravings to help you quit smoking… and CURE alcohol addiction. Who needs 12 steps when you can just take ONE?
- This is quietly turning into one of the most common deficiencies in the elderly, and low levels have been linked to cognitive decline. In one study, low B6 increased the speed of cognitive decline by nearly FOUR TIMES!
- This one nutrient also helps your body to produce hormones like serotonin (essential to mood), melatonin (critical for sleep), and norepinephrine (important as a response to stress)
- This “King of the B Vitamins” is essential to mood and memory, as well as your nerves. Common drugs, especially metformin, will drain your body of it, leaving you fatigued, depression, foggy-headed, and more.
There is a catch when it comes to B vitamins…
For more serious issues, you can’t always just pop a B complex and consider yourself covered.
You may need higher doses in the care of an experienced naturopath, who’ll often deliver them via injection.