You eat well, watch your sugar, and drink plenty of water.
Exercise and moisturizer? Check and check!
And you always wash your face before bed.
All of which means one thing: you’re ready to take it to the next level.
It’s time to add specific, targeted anti-aging vitamins to your beauty routine. And we’re here to help.
Sure, vitamin E and vitamin C are great for your skin, but you’re probably getting enough of those in your diet.
Since you’re looking to take your anti-aging up a notch, you need to look beyond the obvious.
1. Vitamin A. Just because vitamins E and C are obvious doesn’t mean all the alphabet vitamins are. Most people don’t give a second thought to vitamin A, and that’s a shame because it’s a powerful anti-aging supplement. It actually helps skin cells keep working the way they did when you were younger, so you keep looking the way you did when you were younger. And just as importantly, vitamin A helps prevent the breakdown of collagen, keeping your skin firm and supple.
2. L-Hydroxproline. Speaking of collagen support, for taut, tight skin, L-Hydroxproline is the anti-aging supplement you’ve been looking for. Animal studies show that it helps increase skin moisture, while supplying the building blocks of collagen. This one-two punch protects elasticity and firmness, all in one.
3. Milk thistle. In order to truly defy time, it’s not enough to just work on the surface. You need to address the issue of toxin build-up throughout your whole body. And this is where milk thistle comes into play. This lovely purple plant helps the liver detoxify the body, leaving you with gorgeous, smooth skin. Fewer spots, dark circles, and blemishes – all because your body is processing toxins better.
4. L-Glutathione. While you’re thinking about detoxing, go ahead and add L-Glutathione as a morning supplement. It’s believed that spots, circles, and dullness very well may be related to long-term toxin buildup over the years. And as diligent as you are about your anti-aging routine, if your body isn’t detoxifying, you will look older than your years. But that’s not the only reason to take L-Glutathione. This amino acid is also a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce and even repair oxidative damage. That’s right – you could stop, or even reverse, signs of aging.
5. Magnesium. Give the L-Glutathione some backup and support with magnesium. See, having enough magnesium in your system is what allows your body to process the L-Glutathione most efficiently. However, magnesium is also known as a free radical scavenger, so you know it’s a powerhouse antioxidant. And we’re still not done. Preliminary research is indicating that this anti-aging supplement may be influential in helping cells replicate, so skin cells look younger and healthier, longer.
6. Casein decapeptide. Peptides are the leading edge when it comes to anti-aging supplements, but this particular amino acid peptide has another benefit as well. It addresses as aspect of beauty that most people disregard – beauty sleep and stress. Not getting a decent night’s sleep can make you stressed. Being stressed can keep you up at night. It’s a vicious cycle that will take its toll on your skin. Or – you can decrease daily stress at the hormonal level, with casein decapeptide. It’s like drinking a glass of warm milk before bed. You relax, get a good night’s sleep, and wake feeling refreshed. And your skin shows it.
Now, you can scour the internet and your favorite supplement aisles, spend a whole lot of money – on the anti-aging supplements you’re even able to find – and try to figure out what amounts of each you’re supposed to take at what time of day. Or…
The easier way to work these six anti-aging supplements into your daily beauty routine is to simple find them all, in the right amounts, in Lumivella.
Our specially formulated anti-aging supplement that gives you all the benefits of these six supplements, all in two capsules every evening.
You’re ready to take your beauty routine to the next level. You’re ready to see all the benefits of these six anti-aging supplements when you look in the mirror.
So why make it harder than it needs to be? Be ready for beauty to be easy – with Lumivella.