They’ve been around for years and everyone is comfortable with them.
Then, there are other ones, the ones that seem a little more mysterious.
You’ve heard enough to know they’re good for you – but it’s harder to get a grasp of their true benefits.
Korean red ginseng is definitely one of the more mysterious supplements.
Well, read on because I’m about to demystify the benefits of Korean red ginseng, so you’ll get your questions answered and know exactly what it’s good for!
Just What IS Korean Red Ginseng?
Korean red ginseng is also known as panax ginseng, but differs from American or Siberian ginseng. It’s been valued for its benefits for more than two thousand years as a respected part of Chinese traditional medicine because there are so many specific and overall health benefits.
It’s a plant that can be used as in a powder, tea, or even a cream, depending on your needs. And just what needs might benefit from Korean red ginseng? Any of these…
1. Antioxidants. You may have heard that you need to get enough antioxidants in your system to help counter free radicals and oxidative damage. That’s why this is the very first benefit of Korean red ginseng on this list – because it’s a powerful antioxidant, and antioxidants can help keep you healthy, younger looking, younger feeling, mentally sharp… Nearly all signs of health and vitality can be supported with antioxidants.
2. Promote healthy cholesterol levels. HDL levels should be high. LDL levels should be low. Everyone knows it – but not everyone lives it. Because keeping those cholesterol numbers where they need to be isn’t always easy. Except Korean red ginseng can help you make it easier by promoting the healthy numbers you – and your doctor – are looking for.
3. Boost immunity. Several different studies indicate that Korean red ginseng is linked to staying healthier – especially when it comes to colds and flus. And in at least one study, when people taking Korean red ginseng did get a cold, it was less severe.
4. Have a healthy inflammatory response. Most people think that inflammation is always bad. The truth, though, is that your body needs inflammation – to a degree. A healthy inflammatory response is an essential physical reaction, but it needs to be controlled and stay healthy. That’s where Korean red ginseng comes in. This ancient plant contains elements that very well may work with your body and its healthy inflammatory response.
5. Stay sharp. For many people, losing a step mentally is as distressing as slowing down physically. If you’re one of those people, you need to know about this benefit of Korean red ginseng – it positively impacts the ability to solve problems, concentration, and memory. Formal research is still in its early stages, but it certainly looks promising.
6. Keep your quality of life high. While quality of life can mean different things to different people, it’s often recognized to be the cumulation of enough energy, sleep, sex, personal satisfaction, and generally feeling good about one’s life. In studies, people taking Korean red ginseng supplements reported feeling better about their quality of life than people taking another supplement. So, whatever quality of life means to you, keep it high with Korean red ginseng.
7. Improve physical endurance. What does this one mean exactly? This means stamina, energy, fast reaction times, and even agility. A benefit of Korean red ginseng is the ability to go all day without a nap, and still have the energy to enjoy the evening – all without jitters or being kept awake through the night! Which ties directly to…
8. Have a great sex life. Stamina, energy, and agility are definitely a part of a great sex life. So are desire, libido, and blood flow. And Korean red ginseng benefits you by enhancing all of those aspects of your sex life. And when combined with the supplement shilajit, as it is in Prime Power, you’ve got a testosterone boost as well – which can take your sex life off the charts.
So here’s the truth – the benefits of Korean red ginseng aren’t mysterious at all. In fact, they’re some of the best health benefits available.
So don’t shy away from the unknown, embrace it. And feel better, be healthier, and enjoy life – every aspect of it!